- Directly about 5 lakh citizens in Tumkur and Hassan – through the introduction of dedicated bus-based public transport system.
- Directly more than 5000 cyclists and indirectly more than 5 lakh residents of Jayanagar, Bangalore through the implementation of Bicycle Friendly Streets in Jayanagar, Bangalore.
- Directly about 3000 persons inside the Indian Institute of Science Campus through the implementation of Namma Cycle – the campus based public bicycle sharing system.
- Directly about 2000 students and researchers through a variety of workshops, training and courses conducted till date.
- DiatomProject received Japan’s best e-Learning educational software award on 21 Nov 2011.
- Bicycle Friendly Streets, Jayanagar and Namma Cycle Bicycle Sharing Program at IISc received Special Commendation at the 2nd edition of the Volvo Sustainable Mobility Awards on 29th Oct 2012.
- Frog Find has just won the India Geospatial Excellence Award 2014!
- Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE), Bangalore
- Centre for Study of Science, Technology and Policy (C-STEP)
- EMBARQ India
- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
- National Geographic Society – Committee for Research and Exploration
- Ride-A-Cycle Foundation (RAC-F)
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Zoological Survey of India
- Three books, 12 peer-reviewed journal articles, two international conference papers, two posters and two research reports.
- First handbook on Indian Ants.
- First Pictorial Guide for Frogs and Toads of the Western Ghats.
- First ever Illustrated Guide on Freshwater Diatoms for Indian Sub-continent.
So far, Gubbi Labs has directly impacted more than 5 lakh people!